Purchased by the Marriner Family in 2011, Manor Hill Farm is a 54-acre working farm. It is family owned and operated and home to 14 acres of crops (typically corn, wheat, or soy) and more than 20 free-range angus cattle.
When brewery operations started in June 2015, two and one-third acres of hops were planted next to the crop field. The hop field consists of more than 3,000 hop rhizomes from four different varieties… Cascade, Centennial, Chinook, and Nugget.
Behind the brewery, there is also a garden that produces tomatoes, herbs, squash and squash blossoms, zucchini, asparagus, blackberries, blueberries, and much more.
On Saturday, October 20, 2018, Manor Hill Farm will be hosting the Harvest at the Hill Festival on their 54-acre working farm in Ellicott City, Maryland. Manor Hill Brewing will be providing beer for the event... highlights include:
- Farm tours and education activities: Learn from the farm staff and brewing team how hops are grown and harvested at Manor Hill Farm. Then tour the farm and the production brewery
- Farm brewed beers from Manor Hill Brewing being poured throughout the farm
- Fresh, locally-sourced food from Manor Hill Tavern, Victoria Gastro Pub, and Food Plenty as part of a local restaurant showdown. Dessert from Scoop & Paddle.
- Live music from local bands... Soul Island Rebels and Midnight Society
- Farmers market with local produce and specialty items.
- And More!!!
Rain or Shine. Due to limited capacity, this event is 21+ ONLY. Feel free to bring your portable tailgating/camping chairs. Plenty of parking available.